ΣXΣ
Welcome to EXE's Official Website, If you would like to be apart of EXE please make a application on the registration page. You may now donate I am currently setting up the pay pal thing on this website and should be done soon. XD
ΣXΣ
Welcome to EXE's Official Website, If you would like to be apart of EXE please make a application on the registration page. You may now donate I am currently setting up the pay pal thing on this website and should be done soon. XD
ΣXΣ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Source Gaming Community

Donations
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Donation Rewards
Reserved Slot -- $5.00 |||| Vent Room + Admin + Reserved Slot -- $10.00 |||| Basic admin in 1 server + Vent Room + Reserved Slot -- $15.00 |||| Full Admin in 2 servers -- $20.00 |||| Full Admin in 3 servers + Ventrilo -- $25.00
Top posters
iBlueberry
Pimpkins Application I_vote_lcapPimpkins Application I_voting_barPimpkins Application I_vote_rcap 
Triggermonkey
Pimpkins Application I_vote_lcapPimpkins Application I_voting_barPimpkins Application I_vote_rcap 
Pie
The Doctor
Mr. Pimpkins
PooPcannon
Joy Juice
Okami
Matt
DJ Strekov
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 43 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:10 am
game servers ad

Pimpkins Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Pimpkins

Pimpkins Application Empty
PostSubject: Pimpkins Application   Pimpkins Application EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:14 pm

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:13068723

Name: Mr Pimpkins

Email: If an admin needs my email, could you PM me? I'd rather not give it out.

What server?: Jailbreak server, when/if you get it. Or the death run server, depending on what you need.

Mic: Yes, I have a mic.

Why should we choose you?: Because I'm dedicated to this clan, wether it's setting up the DR server, or adding skins to the JB server. I'm up for anything, (No gay sex pl0x.) I can code in Python, Eventscripts, and willing to add addons on request.

Concerns with admin: I'm aware that there has been a lot of drama lately, with a "snitch." I understand if this is too soon, for admin. I'm willing to wait, just keep my application in mind. Just as a reassurance, I've set up many servers in the past, and I haven't betrayed any of them, I haven't done anything wrong. I've kept my word, setting up the server, giving in game/ out of game help.

Previous admin experience: I've not only set up servers, but I'm familiar with Mani admin, fairly familiar with source-mod, and I know how to block the common dos attacks. (Not the advanced scripts, source mod would help with that.)

Knowledge of clans: Ever wondered why UC fell apart? Because of Mavrick, and all of the bad admins, who didn't do there job correctly/at all. I believe, that as an admin in this new clan, I can keep the servers in check. I was usually played on UC DR/JB servers, and was sick of the Mic Spammers, Free Killers and whatever else was happening. I was always wanting to punish those fags, but nope. I didn't have admin, and there were never any admins on.

Finally, I leave you with a couple thoughts.
Why have inactive admins?
Why have admins that abuse?
Why wouldn't you have me as admin? (Lol, I just set myself up for a couple insult, I'm guessing.)

>>ALSO<<
I'm setting up the DR server when Okami gets back, even more of a reason for admin. =D

PIMPKINS FOR ADMIN! cheers[b][u]
Back to top Go down
Triggermonkey
Triggermonkey

PostSubject: Re: Pimpkins Application   Pimpkins Application EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:50 pm

Pimpkin for admin Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
iBlueberry
iBlueberry

PostSubject: Re: Pimpkins Application   Pimpkins Application EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:55 pm

fA SHIZZAYYY
Back to top Go down
Pie
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Pie

PostSubject: Re: Pimpkins Application   Pimpkins Application EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:46 am

ACCEPTED. Abuse ONCE AND YOU DIE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pimpkins Application   Pimpkins Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Pimpkins Application
Page 1 of 1