ΣXΣ
Welcome to EXE's Official Website, If you would like to be apart of EXE please make a application on the registration page. You may now donate I am currently setting up the pay pal thing on this website and should be done soon. XD
ΣXΣ
Welcome to EXE's Official Website, If you would like to be apart of EXE please make a application on the registration page. You may now donate I am currently setting up the pay pal thing on this website and should be done soon. XD
ΣXΣ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Source Gaming Community

Donations
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Donation Rewards
Reserved Slot -- $5.00 |||| Vent Room + Admin + Reserved Slot -- $10.00 |||| Basic admin in 1 server + Vent Room + Reserved Slot -- $15.00 |||| Full Admin in 2 servers -- $20.00 |||| Full Admin in 3 servers + Ventrilo -- $25.00
Top posters
iBlueberry
D.J Aerobic and Lordflames as scrim team? Hell no I_vote_lcapD.J Aerobic and Lordflames as scrim team? Hell no I_voting_barD.J Aerobic and Lordflames as scrim team? Hell no I_vote_rcap 
Triggermonkey
D.J Aerobic and Lordflames as scrim team? Hell no I_vote_lcapD.J Aerobic and Lordflames as scrim team? Hell no I_voting_barD.J Aerobic and Lordflames as scrim team? Hell no I_vote_rcap 
Pie
The Doctor
Mr. Pimpkins
PooPcannon
Joy Juice
Okami
Matt
DJ Strekov
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 43 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:10 am
game servers ad

D.J Aerobic and Lordflames as scrim team? Hell no

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
The Doctor

D.J Aerobic and Lordflames as scrim team? Hell no Empty
PostSubject: D.J Aerobic and Lordflames as scrim team? Hell no   D.J Aerobic and Lordflames as scrim team? Hell no EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:45 pm

8:35 PM - |ΣχΣ| The Doctor: wow
8:35 PM - |ΣχΣ| The Doctor: dude
8:35 PM - Assassin: ?
8:35 PM - |ΣχΣ| The Doctor: i need ur advice
8:35 PM - |ΣχΣ| The Doctor: k
8:35 PM - |ΣχΣ| The Doctor: D.J aerobic is in charge of scrim team
8:36 PM - |ΣχΣ| The Doctor: and he put lord flames as captain. First of all, dont they both suck ass?
8:36 PM - Assassin: yes
8:36 PM - |ΣχΣ| The Doctor: kk ty
8:36 PM - Assassin: they suck major ass...

Assassin is Prototype. And if I recall prototype spoke his mind and was one of the best in his previous clan. And first of all, why the hell are we rushing this? We need to have battles for who wants to be on the team. I was on main team in DG/UC before this and I will tell you why, because I was good. Do you know why lordflames was a ringer? Because I was better then him. We need a server where we can go on and see who is good, not who can talk (Bad Word) the best. Because from my previous experience and knowledge, I dont think we have anybody FIT to lead a scrim team.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pimpkins

PostSubject: Re: D.J Aerobic and Lordflames as scrim team? Hell no   D.J Aerobic and Lordflames as scrim team? Hell no EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:47 pm

100% right, good point doc.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: D.J Aerobic and Lordflames as scrim team? Hell no   D.J Aerobic and Lordflames as scrim team? Hell no EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:59 pm

8:58 PM - |FsP| TiRaNt-.^: i scrimmed with flames
8:58 PM - |FsP| TiRaNt-.^: and he did bad
8:58 PM - |FsP| TiRaNt-.^: ...

From tetrox.
Back to top Go down
Triggermonkey
Triggermonkey

PostSubject: Re: D.J Aerobic and Lordflames as scrim team? Hell no   D.J Aerobic and Lordflames as scrim team? Hell no EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:41 pm

good way to rat ppl out! i give you an A+! no wonder no one likes you doc
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: D.J Aerobic and Lordflames as scrim team? Hell no   D.J Aerobic and Lordflames as scrim team? Hell no EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:58 pm

Trigger stop being a dumbass, im trying to point out that none of them are fit to lead a scrim team. We don't have the experience, im not ratting them out, im pointing out the obvious. Get ur facts straight.
Back to top Go down
iBlueberry
iBlueberry

PostSubject: Re: D.J Aerobic and Lordflames as scrim team? Hell no   D.J Aerobic and Lordflames as scrim team? Hell no EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:01 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
Triggermonkey
Triggermonkey

PostSubject: Re: D.J Aerobic and Lordflames as scrim team? Hell no   D.J Aerobic and Lordflames as scrim team? Hell no EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:00 pm

eh sure arabic YELLS in scrims instead of listening for foot steps and i did mute him in vent on one scrim just cuzz i needed to hear the foot steps not him yelling even tho he is dead and i'm the last man standing(p.s. it happend before XP) *not my point* he is ok at scrims and lord flames is the same on vent but i can't judge him becuase i have never played with him. bounce
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: D.J Aerobic and Lordflames as scrim team? Hell no   D.J Aerobic and Lordflames as scrim team? Hell no EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:44 pm

I have
and trust me
they need more experience
just like me
and everyone else in the clan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D.J Aerobic and Lordflames as scrim team? Hell no   D.J Aerobic and Lordflames as scrim team? Hell no Empty

Back to top Go down

D.J Aerobic and Lordflames as scrim team? Hell no
Page 1 of 1